- Lifetime of memories
- 1 gallon of sentimentality
- 24 moving boxes, various sizes
- 5 rolls of bubble wrap
- 2 rolls of packing tape
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- Measure the sentimentality and discard all traces. You will never finish if any trace of this ingredient is left behind.
- Combine the moving boxes, bubble wrap, and packing tape. Blend thoroughly. Allow for breaks in between to unstick the tape from itself.
- Place all boxed items in the garage.
- Saute the remaining ingredients, memories and Kleenex, into a frothy mixture.
- Your “Garage Goodbye” is ready when you place your keys on the kitchen table, turn off the light, and walk out the front door.